Introducing NASJE Member Shawn Marsh.
1. What was your path to judicial education?
Primarily my relationship and employment with the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges starting in 2003. Most recently I worked for them as the Chief Program Officer for Juvenile Law, which I did until 2016, when I left for the University of Nevada, Reno. However I also did work with courts earlier in my career with the State of Alaska Division of Juvenile Justice.
2. How long have you worked at your organization?
I’ve worked at the University of Nevada, Reno in my current role since 2016, but have worked with them on-and-off in various capacities since 2002.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
4. What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
Putter around the house, home improvement.
5. What’s your favorite movie?
This Is Spinal Tap.