Join us for NASJE’s Annual Conference, Changing Perspectives in Judicial Branch Education: Re-Engage, Rethink, Renew, September 25-28, in beautiful Burlington, Vermont. The Annual Conference Committee has planned an excellent array of educational sessions, including:
- The what, why, and how of leveraging mobile learning for judicial branch education
- Application of NASJE’s respected Curriculum Designs, from dealing with challenges in creating courses and developing faculty to addressing cutting-edge issues
- Reducing stress and increasing resiliency for ourselves and those we work with
- Many others including restorative justice, procedural fairness, gray area thinking, and re-evaluating the justice system’s role as it relates to mental illness
See the 2016 Conference Schedule (PDF) for a full list of sessions and speakers. (More detailed descriptions of sessions are coming soon.) Please note that there are educational sessions on Sunday for both newer and experienced judicial branch educators. The conference will be held at the Hilton Burlington, on the shores of Lake Champlain and within walking distance of shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Register for the conference: ONLINE or DOC
- Make your HOTEL reservations for the Hilton Burlington HERE
The special room rate at the Hilton Burlington will be available until August 30th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Bring your unique perspective and join us for invigorating educational sessions and a collaborative exchange of ideas and best practices with colleagues from around the country and the world.
For more information about the conference, contact NASJE Annual Conference Committee co-chairs Joan Bishop () and Kelly Tait ().