1. Did you register for the 2017 NASJE conference in Charleston, South Carolina? Early bird registration ends on August 3, 2017. Register now.
2. Did you know Charleston SC has been voted number 2 in the world’s top 10 best cities in 2017 from Travel + Leisure magazine? Read the article.
3. Did you research the area and pick your favorite places to see and restaurants to visit? Find out more.
4. Did you reserve your room at the Francis Marion hotel? Make a reservation.
The special room rate of $171 at the Francis Marion Hotel for stays from Sunday, September 10 through Wednesday, September 13, will be available until August 30 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. For members planning to arrive on Saturday, September 9, or extending their stay past the Wednesday, the normal rate of $289 may apply. To reserve a room under the conference block, from the hotel’s reservation link above, click on Add Code > Group Attendee > type in the word NASJE to get the special rate.
We also have three overflow hotels available.
- Embassy Suites, Historic District – 337 Meeting Street; Charleston, SC 29403
- Courtyard Marriott, Historic District – 125 Calhoun Street; Charleston, SC 29401
- Hampton Inn, Historic District – 345 Meeting Street; Charleston, SC 29403
Get more information about the overflow hotels, including a proximity map, in this PDF.
5. Did you read “We Are Charleston”? Read it now.
6. Did you know our social event will include a historical walking tour of old Charleston followed by a traditional southern dinner at Magnolias restaurant?
7. Do you need more to convince you to register? If so, contact NASJE Annual Conference Committee co-chairs Janice Calvi-Ruimerman at or Dan Rettig at .