Let NCJFCJ fund a comprehensive training for your state on the topic of How to Handle the Intricacies of Juvenile & Family Law Cases. Funding can cover the costs of faculty, staff, and program materials. NCJFCJ will work with your state or jurisdiction to provide this valuable training.
Attendees will learn the latest developments in legal, medical, social, and psychological topics. This educational experience is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Training Topics Include:
- Inside the Adolescent Brain
- Self-Represented Litigants
- Hearsay Rule, Exclusions and Exceptions
- Trauma Informed System of Care
- Child Support and the Court
- Incentives & Sanctions: Behavior Management in the Juvenile Justice System
- Interview Children In and Out of Court
- And many more…
The trainings can be designed for a multidisciplinary audience, which may include judges, attorneys, educators, social workers, probation officers and AOD intervention and treatment professionals.
For more information regarding bringing this training to your jurisdiction or state please contact:
The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
University of Nevada, Reno, P.O. Box 8970, Reno Nevada 89507
Attention: Wendy L. Schiller