WELCOME TO THE MILE HIGH CITY!
Registration is now open for NASJE’s Annual Conference, which will be held in Denver, Colorado, on October 18-21, 2019. The conference will be held at Ralph Carr Judicial Center with pre-conference events and lodging just steps away at the downtown luxury boutique ART Hotel, located in Denver’s vibrant Golden Triangle Creative District.
The 2019 Conference’s theme is “Conquering Mountains Together: Achieving New Heights in Judicial Education.” Choose from a wide range of topics including:
- Innovative approaches for addressing implicit bias
- Strategies for developing dynamic online education programs
- ‘The creative use of podcasts as an educational tool
- Mastering resilience and renewal
- The intersection of technology and adult learning
- Potential court responses to the national opioid crisis
- Judicial and court staff training on sexual orientation and gender identity
- And much, much more!
See a full list of courses and descriptions (PDF).
In addition to an amazing lineup of educational sessions, you will be plenty of time to enjoy numerous social events as well as networking with colleagues from across the country in vibrant Denver, Colorado, where the 13th step of the Capitol (across the street from the Ralph Carr Center) is exactly 5,280 feet above sea level. Yes, that is why we are called the “Mile High City!” for those who were wondering.
- REGISTER for the conference: ONLINE or PDF
- HOTEL INFORMATION: Our conference rate block is sold out at the ART Hotel, but you may still be able to make a reservation by calling (303) 572-8000 or going online at thearthotel.com. In addition, we have several overflow hotels (PDF) that you may want to look into for lodging during the conference.
Join judicial educators from across the country to be inspired, collaborate and learn! For more information about this conference, please contact the NASJE Conference Committee Chair, Jennifer Mendoza at Jennifer.email@example.com
Need a scholarship? Complete the application (PDF).