Your NAJSE Conference Committee and Board have been hard at work resolving details for the NASJE Annual Conference now scheduled for December 3-6, 2017.
The good news is that those of you who registered for September and who still plan to attend don’t need to do a thing. Your registration and fees are applied to the new dates.
New attendees must register.
If you responded to the survey sent out to all members and indicated you needed to cancel or transfer your registration, you also don’t need to do anything, your account will be taken care of. If you haven’t yet completed your survey, please do so.
Here is everything you need to know about the rescheduled conference!
Join us for NASJE’s Annual Conference NOW December 3–6, 2017 where “Old meets New: incorporating fundamentals, instructional designs and adult learning into the 21st century,” in historic Charleston, South Carolina.
The 2017 Conference Committee has risen up from Irma and managed to reschedule courses that will:
- Give you the “Fundamentals”
- Expand your knowledge of “Kolb and Beyond”
- Open your eyes to ways in which “NASJE Can Work for You”
- “Break Barriers” and discuss difficult topics such as race, color, ethnicity, gender, sex, culture, diversity, bias and discrimination through education
- Provide you with a “Lightning Round Demo of Technology”
- And, help you learn to balance your “Life and Work”
The 2017 Conference Agenda (PDF) for course selection will be given in your registration packet at the conference. A list of Course Descriptions (PDF) is also available. Please note that there are educational sessions on Sunday for both newer and experienced judicial branch educators. The conference will be held at the Francis Marion Hotel, in downtown Charleston, a walking city filled with culture, history, shopping, dining and Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church – where we will explore “We Are Charleston: Tragedy and Triumph at Mother Emanuel”.
- NEW Attendees MUST register for the conference: ONLINE or PDF
- Members who registered for September will choose courses from the course selection form available at the conference / no need to re-register
- Make your HOTEL reservations for The Francis Marion Hotel HERE
The special room rate at the Francis Marion Hotel will be available until November 7 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
It’s time to join your colleagues from around the country and the world in order to share ideas, develop strategies to engage learners and learn from a different perspective how judicial education can be a collaborative exchange of best practices and solutions.
- Charleston holiday events look amazing!
- Plan your downtime pre or post conference.
- See the Festival of Lights while you are there.
- 60-70 ° is the average temperature in Charleston in December