The National Association for Presiding Judges and Court Executive Officers has been producing monthly webinars since April 2020.
Led by Dr. Brenda Wagenknecht-Ivey (CEO of PRAXIS Consulting), Gordon Griller (Executive Director of NAPCO), and other experts in the field of court leadership, the webinars so far have addressed the following subjects:
- The Power of Civility, Decency, and Humility in Leading Courts
- Preparing for 2021: Key Questions Court Leadership Teams Should Be Asking
- Resilient Court Leadership: Building a “Better Normal” & Reimagining the Future of Work
- Meaningful Strategies to Combat Systemic Racism in Trial Courts
- Addressing Systemic Racism in Trial Courts
- Confronting Systemic Racism in Trial Courts
- Addressing Court Workplace Mental Health and Well-being in Tense Times
- Leading and Managing the Reopening of Juries in Trial Courts
- Crisis Leadership
For more information, and to access the recordings of the webinars, visit the NAPCO website.