2023 Conference: Columbus, Ohio
- Held August 27-30 at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. The agenda was crafted for “Impact” and can also be found on the web version of the conference app.
2022 Conference: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Members met in New Orleans for “Judicial Education and All That Jazz” in October 2022. Speakers focused on mastering innovation and adaptability in changing times.
- View 2022 Conference Agenda & View 2022 Conference Plenary Videos
2021 Conference: New Haven, Connecticut
- Rescheduled from 2020 due to COVID-19, the conference focused on a “lifetime of learning entwined in tradition” through unique sessions including a 21-Day Racial Equity-Habit Building Challenge for Judicial Educators from Dr. Eddie Moore, Jr. and an experiential learning session on the Amistad ship. Click here to see a schedule.
2019 Conference: Denver, Colorado
- The conference in Denver had participants “conquering mountains together” through innovative sessions and included a moving experiential learning opportunity where participants in the Aurora Theatre trial shared their experiences. Click here to see a schedule.
2018 Conference: Austin, Texas
- Held at the Hotel Van Zandt, the Austin conference “developed leaders in court education” with dynamic leadership speakers on individuality, courage and, values. Click here to see a schedule.
2017 Conference: Charleston, South Carolina
- Rescheduled to December due to a hurricane, the Charleston conference came back stronger than ever and gave attendees an incredible experiential learning session to the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. Click here to see a schedule.
2016 Conference: Burlington, Vermont
- The Burlington conference encouraged attendees to “change perspectives” with speakers that focused on new ways to view procedural fairness and mental illness and the courts. Click here to see a schedule.
2015 Conference: Seattle, Washington
- The Seattle conference was held jointly with the American Judges Association and “re-ignited, equipped, and equipped” participants with sessions on the latest research on learning and memory. Click here to see a schedule.
Below is a list of conferences pre-2015.
- 2014 Conference: Chicago, Illinois
- 2013 Conference: Little Rock, Arkansas
- 2012 Conference: Boston, Massachusetts
- 2011 Conference: Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2010 Conference: San Antonio, Texas
- 2009 Conference: Asheville, NC
- 2008 Conference: Philadelphia
- 2007 Conference: Portland, OR
- 2006 Conference: Minneapolis
- 2005 Conference: Savannah, GA
- 2004 Conference: Baltimore
- 2003 Conference: Reno
- 2002 Conference: Santa Fe
- 2001 Conference: Williamsburg
- 2000 Conference: San Antonio
- 1999 Conference: St. Louis
- 1998 Conference: North Conway, NH
- 1997 Conference: Lake Tahoe
- 1996 Conference: Lake Buena Vista, FL
- 1995 Conference: Dearborn, MI
- 1994 Conference: Philadelphia
- 1993 Conference: San Francisco
- 1992 Conference: Charleston, SC
- 1991 Conference: San Antonio
- 1990 Conference: Burlington, VT
- 1989 Conference: Seattle
- 1988 Conference: Alexandria, VA
- 1987 Conference: New Orleans
- 1986 Conference: Hyannis, MA
- 1985 Conference: Carmel, CA
- 1984 Conference: Savannah, GA
- 1983 Conference: El Paso
- 1982 Conference: Boston
- 1981 Conference: San Francisco
- 1980 Conference: Winter Park, FL
- 1979 Conference: Clarksville, IN
- 1978 Conference: La Jolla
- 1978 Conference: Hyannis, MA
- 1977 Conference: Santa Fe
- 1976 Conference: San Antonio
- 1975 Conference: Chicago