Welcome to Lauren Nagata!
1. What was your path to judicial education?
Judicial education is new to me as I have previously worked only in the private sector. Most recently, I worked as in-house legal for a startup accelerator program and helped to develop curriculum and mentor startups.
2. How long have you worked at your organization?
Less than a year.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
Float around as an astronaut in space!
4. What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
I enjoy travelling and try to visit a new county (or more!) each year.
5. What’s your favorite movie?
I don’t think I have a favorite movie, but I enjoy food documentaries like Somm and Jiro Dreams of Sushi