The NASJE Membership and Mentorship Committee is excited to welcome one of our newest members, Ms. Sarah Lee!
Sarah has recently moved from New York City to Reno, Nevada, and is handling the culture shock with grace. She was kind enough to answer our New Member Minute questionnaire…
1. What was your path to judicial education?
After ten years in private practice, judicial education was an exciting and refreshing way to combine my legal background with educating some of the brightest minds shaping our judiciary.
2. How long have you worked at your organization?
I started at the National Judicial College at the end of May 2018.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I would work on an olive farm in Cinque Terre, Italy.
4. What do you like to do when you’re not at work?
I love travelling, spending time with my family and eating delicious food.
5. What’s your favorite movie?
50 First Dates